KLINGER® Rubber Metal Gaskets
Gaskets for flanges ANSI B16.5
Rubber-metal-gaskets are used where safe sealing of conventional up to special industrial media such as gases and liquids are required under usual installation conditions like temperatures, pressures and forces. KLINGER® KGS gaskets are suitable for all flange materials.
Safe sealing of water, gas, air, acids, alkalis and hydrocarbons with low sealing forces at temperatures up to 200°C, depending on the elastomer type.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200 ° C (applies to FKM)
- Excellent for applications with flanges that have low surface pressures, poor and non-parallel flange surfaces.
- Suitable for water, gases, wastewater, chemicals, etc.
- Common application areas are e.g. in treatment plants, waterworks, biogas plants and the chemical industry.
- Stable gasket facilitates installation in vertical flanges or in systems with negative pressure.
- Very suitable for flanges of plastic and fiberglass.
- Available with gas approval (DIN-DVGW) and drinking water approval (KTW).
Elastomer with steel core. Available elastomers: NR, NBR, EPDM, CSM, FKM