In addition to the oil and gas industry, KLINGER has extensive experience in supplying both the domestic and international petrochemical industry. Boasting a versatile and high-tech product range, we are able to meet your plant productivity and safety requirements.
KLINGER gasket materials utilised within the petrochemical industry:
- Maxiflex, Spiral Wound Gaskets
- Maxiprofile, Kamprofile Gaskets
- Ring Type Joint Gaskets
- KLINGERSIL® non-asbestos fibre based gaskets
- PSM-AS expanded flexible graphite
- KLINGER®topchem 2000 premium grade PTFE
KLINGER compression packings and die-formed rings utilised within the petrochemical industry:
- KLINGER Topline K49, high performance multiservice packing comprising GORE™ GFO® filament yarns
- KLINGER Topline K3222, versatile PTFE yarn packing with graphite lubricant
- KLINGER Topline K35, high performance die-formed packing rings and pressure seals
As a market leading gasket manufacturer, KLINGER has continuously invested in the latest manufacturing technologies to perfect our high-capacity manufacturing processes. This includes advanced robotics and automated assembly lines producing consistent and high quality products.
Our experienced personnel welcome any queries regarding your gasket applications, please refer to ‘Contact Us’ for your nearest KLINGER Branch.