KLINGER is proud to be the leading gasket supplier to this industry, supplying the world’s major pharmaceutical group including Pfizer, GSK and Novartis.
We have developed an extensive range of high-quality products which are utilised within this highly-specialised industry, including the following gasket materials:-
- KLINGERSIL® C-4430, premium quality compressed fibre material with NBR binder
- KLINGERSIL® C-4324, general purpose compressed fibre material with NBR binder
- KLINGER®topchem 2000, premium grade heavy-duty modified PTFE
- KLINGER®topchem 2003, premium grade high compressibility modified PTFE
- KLINGER Sealex, expanded PTFE tape with adhesive backing
- Maxiflex spiral wound gaskets
- Maxiprofile, kammprofile gaskets
We also manufacture a variety of market leading compression packing products, all with WRc approval for drinking water utilised within the pharmaceuticals industry:
- KLINGER Topline K10, general purpose packing based on acrylic filaments impregnated with PTFE
- KLINGER Topline K54S, high performance PTFE valve packing with PTFE lubricant
- KLINGER Topline K49, high performance multiservice packing. Comprising GORE™ GFO® filaments with graphite lubricant
- KLINGER Topline K4333, superior pump packing based on polyimide filaments with PTFE lubricant
KLINGER invests heavily in plant infrastructure together with materials research and development to make us a world leader in specialist gasket and packings production. Our client list incorporates some of the world’s largest and most innovative manufacturers.
We welcome any queries regarding your packing and gasket applications, please refer to ‘Contact Us’ for your nearest KLINGER branch.